Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pin up shots for miss pin up Australia 2011- 2012 xoxo











Hello again my darlings I have entered miss pin up Australia 2011-2012, It's for the love of fashion and the love of my life style really, My beautiful Man Lord Stompy and I need the cash too! ahahah so he can put out his next album and I can buy MORE MORE MORE art stuffs canvas e.c.t

But at the end of the day it's fun and you can be smart with it all I am really enjoying myself and all the other women in the comp come in all different shapes and sizes and have a core sauciness too them that I totally respect!


So here is to the world of pin up I have grown up in Awe of you and now I get to play dress ups in a modern version of you! HOARY


here is the link if you want to vote!

thanks guys xoxoxo

Miss Chloe grace

No comments:

Post a Comment