Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Babe Fart Barber Shop - My Styling











The shop in this shoot is actually the front of my house. The two lovely ladies in the shoot with me are my two best friends Erin and Katie (they will be on this blog a lot I am sure) I styled this shoot for a sixties barber shop kind of vibe.
The red dress that Katie is wearing is from Shappere ON Chapel street in Windsor for only 15 dollars! and I love the matching tie.
The dress that Erin is wearing is and original sixties bell sleeved frock from Fat Helen's on Chapel st Prahran. I had to take it up and in as it had a sack feel about it.
The dress that I am wearing is from the red cross thrift store in Oakleigh and was only 6 dolla! So good it reminds me of the Jetsons. and the little bloomers I am wearing underneath are also from a thrift store...granny pants, you gotta love them.
The socks Katie has on are from a sex store in Kings Cross, Sydney for 15 dollars and my socks are from a school uniforn outlet 3 dollars and shoes - op shop the red cross in Elsternwick.

No comments:

Post a Comment