Thursday, June 16, 2011

UNE FEMME EST UNE FEMME - A WOMAN IS A WOMAN



is a 1961 French film directed by Jean-Luc Godard, featuring Anna Karina, Jean-Paul Belmondo and Jean-Claude Brialy. It is a tribute to American musical comedy and associated with the French New Wave.

The film centers on the relationship of exotic dancer Angéla (Karina) and her lover Émile (Brialy). Rather than ever having a proper discussion, Angéla and Émile prefer to trivialise serious matters, for example, arguing using book titles, and argue about trivialities, such as Angela's pronunciation of the letter "r". Angéla wants to have a child, but Émile does not. Complicating matters is Émile's best friend Alfred (Belmondo), who constantly insists that he is in love with her.

honestly one of my most loved films the costumes are stunning, and It has old school "stripping" wich in my eyes is burelesque, I almost held back on sharing ahahah but then though dont be selfish share with your friends, knowlege of such things shared with you all is the greatest form of love from me.
Any way I am ranting now this film is fun and visually beautiful I wanna live it ahah xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment